What is the Content Hub?
Log in to the Sponsor Workspace <>your event <> Content <> Content Hub.
Click on New Content
- Photo: Upload a valid photo for the content
- Title: Suitable title for the content
- Description: A good description will create curiosity among attendees to view it.
- Content type: Select the suitable platform
- Areas of Interest: Select the AOI from the drop-down. These AOIs are created in the main event sheet. This will help attendees who are searching for meetings they might be interested in joining.
- Media URL or Embed Script: Paste the URL of the information that has to reach the attendee
- Click on Create content
Now, this content is part of the content hub.
How to make this content part of the playlist
Log in to the Sponsor Workspace <>your event <> Content <> Playlist.
Click on New Playlist
Contents that are part of the content hub will appear in the Name field. Select the content that has to be part of the playlist and click on Create Playlist
Creating a playlist will not add the content. Content has to be added from the content hub through Manage Playlist
How this looks on the frontend: