Welcome to the Sponsor Workspace!
This tool is a one-stop shop where you can update booth settings and layout, add resources and Playlists, and view your booth's analytics in order to get the most out of your virtual event experience.
This article presents a high-level overview of the Sponsor Workspace.
Navigating the Sponsor Workspace
After you have logged in to the Sponsor Workspace, you will be asked to select your event and then select your booth. You will then be taken to the Checklist page, which gives you a quick summary of your booth description, resources, booth reps, meetings, and a general "booth completeness" statistic.
Simply follow the checklist in order to complete all tasks to create a virtual booth. Or use the dropdown options on the top to jump to different pages within the sponsor workspace.
Click the Help Icon in the top right corner of the screen to open Social27's Help Center.
Exploring the Sponsor Workspace Pages
The following pages are available in the Sponsor Workspace:
- Dashboard:Contains all the statistics and reports related to your booth, including booth visitors, Playlist views, resource downloads, chat log, and booth rep connections
- Booth Settings:Home page statistics and access to the Edit Sponsor page, which includes booth name, logo, description, and Area(s) of Interest
- Booth Layout:Shows what your booth page looks like and allows you to update your banner image and logo
- Meetings:Allows you to add sponsored Roundtables and Boardrooms (meetings) to your booth
- Content Hub:Displays all the content items that have been uploaded and can be added to Playlists
- Playlist:Allows you to build a Playlist on your booth from the content items available in the Content Hub
- Resources:Allows you to upload resources to your booth that visitors can download
View Event: A quick link that loads your booth in a new browser tab, allowing you to quickly see what your booth looks li