Roundtables and Boardrooms are small-group video meetings enabling participants to connect with other registered event users like attendees, speakers, and sponsors.
This article explains how to create sponsored Roundtables and Boardrooms from the microsite of Sponsor Workspace.
Roundtables and Boardrooms can be created from 2 places.
- From the Home page – Plan your meetings
- From the Meetings section
Irrespective of the section selected, the click will take you to the Manage Meetings page
Manage Meetings: This section gives you the option to create meeting under
Public <> Private <> Sponsored. All three options are interlinked.
Once you click on Create Meeting, fill in the below details.
- Select Meeting Provider: This field is to decide whether the meeting will be conducted over a Custom Link or Social 27 platform.
Custom can be meeting created on the platform either on Microsoft teams or Zoom. Paste the Custom link on the Custom link field.
Tip: If you would like the meeting provider to be Microsoft Teams or Zoom, create the meeting from the event site.
When an attendee launches the meeting from the Social27 event, they will be pushed to a new tab in which the meeting will load.
- Select Meeting Provider
- Photo: Upload your logo to brand the meeting
- Owner: Owner can be selected from the drop-down. Owners are the one who has created the event.
- Meeting Topic: The topic will display as the title of the meeting.
- Public or Private: This is a meeting type. Whether the meeting has to go public or stay private
- Roundtable or Boardroom: Roundtables allow for up to 6 participants (including the meeting organizer). Boardrooms allow for up to 15 participants (including the meeting organizer) when Social27 is the meeting provider and up to 30 participants (including the meeting organizer) when Zoom or Microsoft teams is the meeting provider.
- Date & Time : Set the meeting date & time.
- Duration: Set the duration from 5 min to 60 min.
- Time Zone : Set a Time Zone(your country/region's time zone) for the meeting.
- Area of Interest (AOI): Select the AOI from the drop-down. These AOIs are created in the main event sheet. This will help attendees who are searching for meetings they might be interested in joining.
- Sponsored: Toggle the button on if the event is sponsored.
- Invite attendees to the meeting: Select the attendees as per the drop down. Attendee list will be part of main event page. If there are any changes, update the same on the main event page.