How Do I Create Lead Generation Forms from the Sponsor Workspace?
The Purpose of creating the ‘Lead generation form’ is to keep the contact flowing in.
We create this form only after creating a playlist
Sponsor workspace<>Content<>Playlist<>Manage Playlist<>Playlist Rule
Once you click on the Manage form, you have a new page, asking to create New Form.
Click on New Form <> give the form name <> Save
Now you have just created the heading. Create the form by clicking on the pen button.
Once you click on edit, all the fields are auto-filled. You have to Toggle the required column. If you need any additional field, Add a field. Followed with save
Now the Lead generation form has been created. It can be applied only by creating rules. Click on New rule
- Give the name of the rule
- Select the form that you have created.
- Select the content, as to when the form has to pop up.
- Within how many seconds does, the form has to appear when the playlist is being played.
- Depending on the requirement, keep the toggle on or off.
How it looks on the front end:
Please sign in to leave a comment.