Topic: Share Session URL on the Social27 Event Platform
The Share Session feature on the Social27 event platform enables users to easily distribute the URL of a specific session. This allows event participants to share the session's URL with others, granting access to the session based on the recipient's access permissions. This article outlines the steps to share a session URL within the Social27 platform.
Steps to Share a Session URL:
- Log in to the Platform:
Ensure you are logged in to your Social27 event platform account. Use your credentials to access the platform.
- Navigate to the Session Page:
Once you are logged in, navigate to the event's main page or schedule. Locate the session that you want to share. Click on the session to access its detailed page.
- Access the Share Session Button:
On the session's detailed page, look for the "Share Session" button. This button is designed to facilitate sharing the session URL. Click on this button to initiate the sharing process.
- Copy the Session URL:
After clicking the "Share Session" button, the platform will generate the URL of the session page. The session URL is automatically copied to your clipboard.
- Share the URL:
With the session URL copied to your clipboard, you can now share it with other individuals. You can send the URL through various communication channels, such as email, messaging apps, or social media platforms. Recipients of the URL will be able to access the session's content based on their access permissions within the event.
- The Share Session feature is particularly useful for distributing session URLs to participants who might have missed the initial invitation or registration process.
- It's essential to remind recipients that their access to the shared session URL will be subject to their event permissions. If the recipient does not have the necessary access privileges, they might not be able to view the session content.
- Keep in mind that while sharing session URLs can be convenient, organizers should still prioritize the security and privacy of the event's content. Only share URLs with trusted individuals and participants.