Lets first enable Gamification from the event 'Basic Settings' before setting up the game. See the screenshot below to enable the feature.
Start by going to the gamification from the content dropdown at the top. Then turn on the game with the help of the toggle.
Now you are ready to get started!
Click the badge icon at the top, we start with creating the badges first and then connect them with achievements.
Continue creating the badges one by one. Attendees will earn either after completing one achievement or a set of achievements/challenges.
Once you have created your desired badges, its now time to connect them with achievements.
Note: These achievements are pre-configured actions in the system.
Setting up the achievements
Follow the steps below:
Click the achievements tab at the top then click the ‘Add achievement’ button. Then fill in the following information:
- Title the achievement in your own words
- Add some description
- Achievement category
- User role – here you can limit this achievement to user type/s
- Select the type of award that you would like to provide to attendees
- Select reward frequency
- From the drop-down select the badge > action type > Number of times
- Once you have made your selection, scroll up and hit save.
Click here to check out the list of all the available Achievements/ Actions in the Social27 Game