How to Access and update Profile on the Mobile app
To access you profile on a mobile app, follow these general steps
Open the mobile app: Locate the app on your mobile device's home screen or app drawer and tap on its icon to open it.
Log in to your account: If you haven't logged in already, enter your credentials to access your account.
- Log in to the event page.
- Navigate to the profile section: Click at the bottom where your name is displayed. Click on My Profile.
5. Click on the camera button displayed at the bottom of the pic. This will take you to your Gallery. Select a suitable picture from the Gallery. Adjust the size and save the picture.
Note: The size of the picture should be less than 2 MB. The profile picture can only be changed but cannot be removed.
6. View and edit your profile: Click on the small pencil button to make the necessary changes to the profile. Update the blank field and click on Update profile.
Under profile section, we also have other options like
1. Incognito: Activating Incognito mode will conceal the profile from being visible to others.
3. Hello World video: Hello World! are videos recorded by event attendees introducing themselves to everyone at the event.
4. Personalize my area of interest: Areas of Interest, or AOIs, are different areas and topics you are interested in exploring during the event. You can add the AOI by clicking on the small pencil next to the section.