How to Build Connections
Networking Lounge in a virtual event app is designed to facilitate connections and interactions with other attendees, much like how you would network at an in-person event. Engaging in meaningful conversations and building professional relationships can enhance your overall event experience and create valuable connections within your industry or community.
To use the Networking Lounge for a virtual event on a mobile app, follow these steps:
<> Open the Mobile App: Locate the mobile app for the virtual event on your device's home screen or app drawer. Tap on its icon to open it.
<>Log In: If required, login to your account using the credentials you used to register for the virtual event.
<> Navigate to the Networking Lounge: Look for a section or tab labeled "Networking Lounge".
Under Networking Lounge, you can look into these 2 options for building connections
1. Speed Networking: Speed networking can be an excellent opportunity to expand one's professional network, exchange ideas, and explore potential collaborations with like-minded individuals within the event community. It allows for creating a quick connection with people who share the same interests, based on AOI and whoever is online. As you click on " Meet someone new", the app will ask for permission to Allow: "Allow Social27 connect to take pictures and record Video?" & "Allow Social27 Connect to Record Audio?". Once Allowed, you are requested to join with the Camera on and connect with people available at that time.
2. Attendee Directory: You can find a list of all attendees at the event by checking out the Attendee Directory. Use the search bar to find users by name, company, or job title. You can view more about an attendee by clicking on their profile image and opening their profile. You can also schedule a meeting with them either via Teams or Zoom or through Social27 App
The Networking lounge also provides a platform to Connect through
1. Hello World: Hello World! are videos recorded by event attendees introducing themselves to everyone at the event.
2. Happy Hour: You can connect with other event attendees and share your interests during Happy Hours. Happy Hours can include chats, videos, and other content.
3. SoapBox: Soapboxes are short videos you can record. Use these videos to share your perspective on topics brought up in sessions, Roundtables, or whatever comes to mind.
4. Leaderboard: The Leaderboard will show you which users have earned the most points and badges.