Social27 will pull registrants from CUNA Lists using the REST API and create profiles in Social27, (if they do not already exist), or vice versa.
Information that Social27 will need from you:
- Client ID
- Client Secret
- User Password
- Event ID
Social27 can sync standard profile fields:
- First and last name
- Phone number
- API key is required for API usage and is generated by the developer from your CUNA account.
- If there are any issues with the API, please check the permissions again on CUNA.
- CUNA can set up webhooks that allow Social27 to pull attendees as soon as they register on CUNA. However, this must be configured separately in CUNA.
Integrating CUNA for your event
To integrate CUNA with Social27, log in to the Social2nd once you are in your event, follow the steps below:
- Go to the integration tab from the Security and Compliance drop-down and click the Integrations Settings Tab
- Click on the CUNA logo, this will open a window on the right side of the screen.
- Select the ticket, fill in the information and then click save
Your Account should be connected with Social27