In the Social27 Events Platform, you can easily hit the ground running on an event by cloning (copying) a previous event. When you clone an old event, you can duplicate everything but the attendees and Analytics data. Cloning an event can be a real timesaver, especially if the new event will have a similar agenda, website design, or registration process.
To clone an event:
- Log in to the platform and select Manage Events at the top of the screen.
- Navigate to the workspace that contains the event you would like to clone.
- Click the ellipsis icon in the appropriate event row and select Clone.
- Select the items that you would like to clone
- Name the new event and click Yes.
If you have already created a new event, then you can also uncheck the 'Clone to new event' button and copy items to an existing event.
The new event will appear in the workspace event list. Click on the event name to start editing.
Further Reading :