This article explains how you can quickly and easily create an event using the Social27 Events Platform.
Workspace vs. Event
An Event is a website that hosts sessions, sponsors, and other content. Attendees register and/or purchase tickets to access and attend the event.
A Workspace, on the other hand, is a group of events. Each event within a workspace is part of the same plan, which determines the features available for use within the event.
Workspaces can be helpful when want to create similar types of events, including:
- Multiple events that are hosted by the same organization
- Multiple events that have similar layouts and features
For more information about workspaces, check out this article.
Within a workspace, you have the option to create Workspace Groups, which allow you to grant different user groups access to a Workspace page, which links to some or all events from within your workspace. For more information about Workspace Groups, check out.
Creating an Event
To create an event, log in, select Manage Events, then open the workspace the event should belong to. Click Create Event and provide basic event details.
Additionally, you can also select an event template form the give options
- Webinar - A single Page Event with Sessions and Speakers
- Virtual Conference - Hosting a virtual lobby wherein attendees can choose sessions and streams to “attend.” And, like conventional conferences, virtual conferences offer the opportunity for sponsorship, sell tickets to engage with speakers through polls, chats, and live Q&As
- Blank - An event with no data and various other options to choose from.
Building Out Your Event
After clicking Create Event, you’ll be redirected to the Overview page. You can use the Event Checklist (a) to build out the event or navigate directly to the various event settings pages by using the top menu (b). Use the Workspace button or dropdown to return to the list of events in the workspace or navigate to a different workspace (c).
|Tip: You must complete the items on the Set Up Event tab of the Event Checklist before publishing an event. Items on Add Content tab are highly recommended, while items on the Manage Networking tab are optional.
Further Reading :