The Social27 Virtual Events Platform allows you to create sponsor booths for your event sponsors, giving them the space to showcase their organizations, services, and products.
This article explains how to manage your sponsor booths. Topics include:
To create a sponsor booth, log in to the platform, select a workspace, and open an event. Using the top toolbar, navigate to Content > Sponsor Booths and click New Sponsor Booth. Click Create Individual Booth.
First, fill out all of the sponsor information under GENERAL INFORMATION and click NEXT.
|Note: You need to assign the booth to a sponsor, so create your sponsors before creating their booths.|
As soon you click next, it takes you to BOOTH SETTING
You will notice that there are several toggles on the booth settings screen.
- Publish Booth: When enabled, this pushes the booth live for attendees to visit.
- Include Booth in Recommendation: When enabled, this feature will include the booth in the Recommendation.
- Enable Badge Scan: When enabled, a Scan Badge button will appear at the top of the booth. If an attendee clicks this button, their information will be sent to the sponsor.
- Show Booth Visitors: When enabled, a section that is visible only to the booth reps is added to the page, which displays all attendees who have visited the booth.
- Number of Booth Managers allowed: This feature allows you to add a booth Manager who will be the manager of that specific booth
- Number of Booth Representatives allowed: This feature allows you to add booth representatives who will be in charge of that specific booth. You can also determine how many representatives are allowed to be added to each sponsor booth.
- Meeting Provider: These checkboxes allow you to set which video conferencing providers can be used.
- Number of Roundtable/Board Room Meetings allowed: This lets you set the limit for Roundtable and Board Room meetings
- Number of Sponsored Roundtable/Boardroom Meetings allowed: This lets you set the limit for Sponsored Roundtable and Board Room meetings
- Moderate Q&A: When enabled, a Moderated Q&A tab will be added to the chat sidebar where attendees can ask questions directly to the booth reps.
- Booth Chat: When enabled, a Chat sidebar will appear on the right side of the screen where attendees can chat with one another and the booth reps.
- Chat Window always visible: When enabled, a Chat widow will always be on the top corner.
- Enable Poll: When enabled, a Polls tab will be added to the chat sidebar where booth reps can create polls for their booth visitors to respond to.
- Number of Playlist item (s) allowed: Set your limits to showcase the number of Playlists on the booth
- Number of resources (s) allowed: Set your limits to showcase the number of resources that can be downloaded on the booth
- Number of sponsored session (s) allowed: Number of sessions allowed on the booth
After choosing your options click on Create Sponsor Booth
Managing Booth Settings
Once you have created a booth, you can click the ellipses icon on the booth title. You get 3 Options
- Edit Settings
- Manage Layout
Edit Settings: This will take you back to the page where Booth was created. This setting will give you the option to edit your preferences after creating the booth at any time.
Manage Layout: This option will help you to update the look and feel of the booth page.
This page functions through moveable and customizable components, similar to Event Setup > Pages & Design. To re-order the appearance of the components, click and drag them up and down or use the arrows. The following components are available on the booth page:
- Booth Details
- Booth Visitors
With this component, you can adjust the image and text. You can select from two layouts and add a button that links out to any URL.
The Booth Details component is a great place to describe your organization, including the products and/or services you offer.
Use the Resources component to include resources on your booth that attendees can download and take away.
This component displays all of the users you have designated as representatives for your booth. These users can respond to questions posted in the booth's Moderated Q&A, create Polls, and view the Booth Visitors section. When setting your booth representatives with this component, you can either choose from users who have already been created in Users > Attendees or create new ones.
This component allows you to create sponsored meetings in which you can meet with attendees in small-group video conferences to talk about your organization. These meetings will be displayed on your booth as well as on the event's Roundtables page. For more information about creating sponsored meetings, check out this article.
This component is only visible to your booth representatives and can be enabled from Booth Settings.
When chat is enabled from Booth Settings, a chat sidebar will appear on the right side of the screen. If Moderated Q&A and Polls are also enabled, they will also appear in this sidebar.
Playlists help engage and inform attendees about products, services, and organizations. Playlists can be added to sponsor microsites, Happy Hours, or even the event Home page. Content that can be added to Playlists includes videos (hosted on YouTube or Vimeo), websites, PDFs, blogs, Contact Me forms, podcasts, and more. For more information about adding a Playlist to your booth, check out this article.
Don't forget to click Update Booth to save any changes you've made to your booth page.
Please sign in to leave a comment.